Farm near Ely goes on the market for £1.4m
- Credit: Supplied by Cheffins
An arable farm close to Ely is up for sale with an asking price of £1.4m.
Hill Farm, in Church Road, Wentworth, comes with just over 127 acres of land, a three-bedroom detached farmhouse and various modern and traditional farm buildings.
The land is located either side of the A142 road.
There are eight arable fields and the farm buildings are set around a concrete yard.
It is currently on the market Cheffins and Brown & Co which are acting as joint agents.
Information about the listing from Cheffins, in Ely, said: “The [farm] buildings include a traditional timber framed barn, a series of redundant agricultural barns and a pair of modern grain stores.
“The farmhouse was built circa 1960 and includes three bedrooms, a bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and pantry as well as a garden and double garage.”
- 1 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 2 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 3 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 4 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 5 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 6 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 7 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 8 ‘If it wasn’t for NICU I possibly wouldn’t be here today’ - Darren fundraising for Addenbrooke's
- 9 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
The agent also adds the site has “scope for development” which would be “subject to [planning] consents”.
Contact Cheffins in Ely on 01353 662405 for more information.