Wednesday, January 16, 2008
# VANDALS struck at Sutton s Blaydon Place and High Street leaving scratch marks along the side of parked cars on Monday. # THE rear windscreen of a Vaxhall Zafir was smashed in New Barns Avenue, Ely and four wheel trims were stolen from a Ford Ka in Gas
# VANDALS struck at Sutton's Blaydon Place and High Street leaving scratch marks along the side of parked cars on Monday.
# THE rear windscreen of a Vaxhall Zafir was smashed in New Barns Avenue, Ely and four wheel trims were stolen from a Ford Ka in Gas Lane, Ely on Monday.
# A THIEF went to Jewson's compound in Angel Drove, Ely on Monday, selected fencing products and drove off in a white van without paying.
# SHOPS in Main Street, Littleport became the target of a thief on Friday who walked in with a large black bag filling it with items from around the stores before leaving without paying. He returned a second time to one shop with the empty bag, refilling it before making off.
# A MINI Moto motorbike was stolen from a home in Townsend, Soham on Monday.
# A THIEF walked into a shop in West Street, Isleham filled a bag with goods from the meat counter and left without paying on Sunday.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 6 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 7 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 8 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 9 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 10 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project
# THIEVES who stole cabling from a yard in Hasse Road, Soham on Saturday were caught on CCTV camera.
# VANDALS walked across the bonnet of a car in Sand Street, Soham on Saturday and then slid down the bonnet leaving scratches in the paintwork and damage to the roof.
# A CARAVAN was set on fire after it had been left on a hard standing in Coates Drove, Isleham on Saturday.