Wednesday, January 16, 2008
# VANDALS struck at Sutton s Blaydon Place and High Street leaving scratch marks along the side of parked cars on Monday. # THE rear windscreen of a Vaxhall Zafir was smashed in New Barns Avenue, Ely and four wheel trims were stolen from a Ford Ka in Gas
# VANDALS struck at Sutton's Blaydon Place and High Street leaving scratch marks along the side of parked cars on Monday.
# THE rear windscreen of a Vaxhall Zafir was smashed in New Barns Avenue, Ely and four wheel trims were stolen from a Ford Ka in Gas Lane, Ely on Monday.
# A THIEF went to Jewson's compound in Angel Drove, Ely on Monday, selected fencing products and drove off in a white van without paying.
# SHOPS in Main Street, Littleport became the target of a thief on Friday who walked in with a large black bag filling it with items from around the stores before leaving without paying. He returned a second time to one shop with the empty bag, refilling it before making off.
You may also want to watch:
# A MINI Moto motorbike was stolen from a home in Townsend, Soham on Monday.
# A THIEF walked into a shop in West Street, Isleham filled a bag with goods from the meat counter and left without paying on Sunday.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
# THIEVES who stole cabling from a yard in Hasse Road, Soham on Saturday were caught on CCTV camera.
# VANDALS walked across the bonnet of a car in Sand Street, Soham on Saturday and then slid down the bonnet leaving scratches in the paintwork and damage to the roof.
# A CARAVAN was set on fire after it had been left on a hard standing in Coates Drove, Isleham on Saturday.