On successive nights he stood outside two houses in Waterbeach - but who is he and what did he want? Police would like to know
- Credit: Archant
Who was the mystery man standing outside two homes late at night?
His appearance sparked concern among residents and Cambridgeshire Police now want him identified.
Police issued a CCTV image of the man in connection with what the term ‘two suspicious incidents’ in Waterbeach.
The incidents happened in Vicarage Close on March 30 and when the man stood at the front door of two properties late at night.
Detective Inspector Dave Saville said: “The man didn’t knock on the doors but stood there for some time looking around. I would like to speak to anyone who recognises this man, or the man himself, to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call 101 or online at www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Elsewhere in the village – and unconnected – a bungalow in Way Lane was broken into and ransacked.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her