Do you want to get hands on? Waterbeach museum is looking for new volunteers
- Credit: Archant
If you’re into local history and want to get hands on, the Farmland Museum and Denny Abbey is holding a volunteer recruitment session this month.
From a tour guide to an events assistant or from a gift shop assistant to planning family activities, the museum has various roles on offer for new members.
A museum spokesperson said: "The Farmland Museum and Denny Abbey relies on an incredible team of volunteers to keep the museum up and running, but we need more!
"Whether you can spare days or hours to help out, regularly or for occasional events, we'd love to meet you.
"You never know, by helping out, you may make new friends or learn new skills along the way."
You may also want to watch:
The session will be held on Thursday, February 27 between 10am-12pm at the Farmland Museum located just off the A10 at Waterbeach.
For more information, visit www.farmlandmuseum.org.uk, email email@example.com or call 01223 860988.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound