15 members and Alfie the lurcher enjoyed a five-mile walk in and around Sutton on Boxing Day morning. They were then invited to a member s house for a light lunch. The walk on New Year s Day saw the group, again with Alfie, walk part of the Millennium Wal
15 members and Alfie the lurcher enjoyed a five-mile walk in and around Sutton on Boxing Day morning. They were then invited to a member's house for a light lunch.
The walk on New Year's Day saw the group, again with Alfie, walk part of the Millennium Walk and Art Trail in Soham.
Future walks are: Sunday, January 7, a walk leaving the Fountain Lane car park in Soham at 10am. A seven-mile walk in the Soham and Wicken area.
INFO: Leaders are Kathy and Joan, contact 01353 863136.
You may also want to watch:
On January 21 the walk will be in the Beachamwell area and the leaders are Les and Norma.
INFO: Contact: 01353 665705. For more details about the group, contact walks co-ordinator Dave Kirby on 01353 667286 or visit the website at: www.freewebs.com/elywalkinggroup
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound