Volunteers needed for BBC programme being filmed in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A BBC production team needs volunteers to take part in a study about social media for a BBC ONE programme.
They are working with the Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge to explore how social media has an impact on mental health.
The study will be featured on ‘The Truth About’, a science documentary series which explores everyday issues that society.
Participants need to be available on Tuesday (September 22) and Wednesday (September 23).
Filming will take place on the Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part need to be aged between 18 and 25 and regularly use social media.
Anyone who is interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org with CAMBRIDGE in the subject line.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
Also include your name, age and a contact telephone number.
Alternatively, to find out more call Sunita Ghosh Dastidar on 07599 420143.