Volunteers needed for BBC programme being filmed in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A BBC production team needs volunteers to take part in a study about social media for a BBC ONE programme.
They are working with the Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge to explore how social media has an impact on mental health.
The study will be featured on ‘The Truth About’, a science documentary series which explores everyday issues that society.
Participants need to be available on Tuesday (September 22) and Wednesday (September 23).
Filming will take place on the Wednesday.
Those taking part need to be aged between 18 and 25 and regularly use social media.
Anyone who is interested should email email@example.com with CAMBRIDGE in the subject line.
- 1 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 2 Pair trapped after A142 crash rescued from ditch
- 3 'Rubberneckers' cause second crash trying to view overturned lorry
- 4 Village farm buildings targeted in arson attack
- 5 Have you seen Harry Gibson? He's wanted by police
- 6 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 7 Councillors left disappointed as decision made on £37m station project
- 8 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 9 Two women fighting for life after A141 crash
- 10 Ely and Cambridge for Neil Hilgrove Colledge recitals
Also include your name, age and a contact telephone number.
Alternatively, to find out more call Sunita Ghosh Dastidar on 07599 420143.