Volunteers needed for BBC programme being filmed in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A BBC production team needs volunteers to take part in a study about social media for a BBC ONE programme.
They are working with the Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge to explore how social media has an impact on mental health.
The study will be featured on ‘The Truth About’, a science documentary series which explores everyday issues that society.
Participants need to be available on Tuesday (September 22) and Wednesday (September 23).
Filming will take place on the Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Those taking part need to be aged between 18 and 25 and regularly use social media.
Anyone who is interested should email firstname.lastname@example.org with CAMBRIDGE in the subject line.
- 1 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash
Also include your name, age and a contact telephone number.
Alternatively, to find out more call Sunita Ghosh Dastidar on 07599 420143.