Volunteers needed for BBC programme being filmed in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
A BBC production team needs volunteers to take part in a study about social media for a BBC ONE programme.
They are working with the Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge to explore how social media has an impact on mental health.
The study will be featured on ‘The Truth About’, a science documentary series which explores everyday issues that society.
Participants need to be available on Tuesday (September 22) and Wednesday (September 23).
Filming will take place on the Wednesday.
Those taking part need to be aged between 18 and 25 and regularly use social media.
Anyone who is interested should email email@example.com with CAMBRIDGE in the subject line.
- 1 'He saved my life' - Karolina thanks optician after spotting unknown brain tumour
- 2 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
- 3 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 4 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
- 5 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 6 Man subjected to 'unprovoked attack' at village pavilion
- 7 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 8 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 9 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 10 Poet, Jo, shares poem in memory of sister to mark World Cancer Day
Also include your name, age and a contact telephone number.
Alternatively, to find out more call Sunita Ghosh Dastidar on 07599 420143.