Viva Soham’s performance of My Fair Lady opens tomorrow night
- Credit: Archant
A ‘loverly’ open air production of the musical theatre classic My Fair Lady opens in Soham tomorrow.
Performed by Viva Soham to the backdrop of Beechurst Hall from Wednesday July 25 to to Saturday July 28,.
It tells the tale of Eliza Doolittle, who is a young flower seller with an unmistakable Cockney accent, who is transformed into an elegant lady.
All the hits including ‘Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?’, ‘With a Little Bit of Luck’, ‘The Rain in Spain and ‘I Could Have Danced All Night’ will be featured.
Customers are given the choice of booking a lawn ticket where they bring their own rugs or book a seated ticket and have a seat provided for them behind the lawn area.
In the event of rain or bad weather the performance will move inside Beechhurst Hall.
A pop up bar and cream teas and bubbles will be available to purchase on the night.
- 1 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 2 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 3 Take a look inside £600,000 period home with 'outstanding charm'
- 4 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 5 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 6 Santas learn how to put the Ho Ho Ho into Christmas
- 7 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 8 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 9 Here’s what you can expect at Ely Folk Festival 2022
- 10 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
Shows start at 7.30pm. Tickets are £12.50 (£10.50 under 12’s only)
Book online at www.wegottickets.com/vivaarts or call the Viva Box Office on 01353 722228.