Viva Soham’s performance of My Fair Lady opens tomorrow night
- Credit: Archant
A ‘loverly’ open air production of the musical theatre classic My Fair Lady opens in Soham tomorrow.
Performed by Viva Soham to the backdrop of Beechurst Hall from Wednesday July 25 to to Saturday July 28,.
It tells the tale of Eliza Doolittle, who is a young flower seller with an unmistakable Cockney accent, who is transformed into an elegant lady.
All the hits including ‘Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?’, ‘With a Little Bit of Luck’, ‘The Rain in Spain and ‘I Could Have Danced All Night’ will be featured.
Customers are given the choice of booking a lawn ticket where they bring their own rugs or book a seated ticket and have a seat provided for them behind the lawn area.
In the event of rain or bad weather the performance will move inside Beechhurst Hall.
A pop up bar and cream teas and bubbles will be available to purchase on the night.
- 1 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
- 2 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home
- 3 'He saved my life' - Karolina thanks optician after spotting unknown brain tumour
- 4 Seven places where £4.9m road maintenance has been approved
- 5 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 6 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 7 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 8 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 9 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 10 Sewage upgrade to continue in village with two-way traffic lights
Shows start at 7.30pm. Tickets are £12.50 (£10.50 under 12’s only)
Book online at www.wegottickets.com/vivaarts or call the Viva Box Office on 01353 722228.