Viva actors bringing musical Half a Sixpence to The Brook in Soham
- Credit: Archant
The young actors of award winning theatre group Viva are about to start a three day run of their latest musical.
Based on the novel Kipps by H G Wells, Half A Sixpence tells the tale of childhood friends Kipps and Ann.
When they were parted as children, Kipps cut a sixpence in half and told Ann to look at it whenever she missed him.
Years later they meet and re-kindle their childhood friendship, then everything changes.
The show takes place at The Brook in Soham from tomorrow-Friday, 7.30pm start. Tickets are £12 and are available from
You may also want to watch:
http://www.viva-group.org.uk/book-tickets or via the box office at 01353 722 228.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 10 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months