Vernon Kay Drops In To Present Slimming Award
SHARON Heaps celebrated Slimming World s 40th anniversary in style by cuddling up to top television and radio presenter Vernon Kay at the company s annual awards ceremony. The local Slimming World consultant, who runs weekly groups at The Paradise Sports
SHARON Heaps celebrated Slimming World's 40th anniversary in style by cuddling up to top television and radio presenter Vernon Kay at the company's annual awards ceremony.
The local Slimming World consultant, who runs weekly groups at The Paradise Sports Centre in Ely on Wednesdays, met Vernon when he co-hosted Slimming World's glitzy event to celebrate the achievements of the most successful slimmers.
Sharon said: "Meeting Vernon was a wonderful way to end what's been a fabulous Ruby anniversary year. At my Slimming World group we've had a great time celebrating throughout 2009 and we're going to keep that buzz and excitement going right through 2010 so we can help even more people to lose weight and improve their health.
"This January I'm sure there are thousands of people out there making new year's resolutions and pledging to lose weight. I want them to know that at Slimming World you can lose weight while still filling up with "proper" food so there's no need to ever go hungry, and, at my group you'll find a room full of friendly and like-minded people ready to welcome you warmly and support you all the way to a new, slimmer you."
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Sharon Heaps on 01353 861499.
Sharon Heaps, left, with Vernon Kay and Slimming World founder and chairman Margaret Miles-Bramwell.
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 9 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- 10 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings