Vernon Kay Drops In To Present Slimming Award
SHARON Heaps celebrated Slimming World s 40th anniversary in style by cuddling up to top television and radio presenter Vernon Kay at the company s annual awards ceremony. The local Slimming World consultant, who runs weekly groups at The Paradise Sports
SHARON Heaps celebrated Slimming World's 40th anniversary in style by cuddling up to top television and radio presenter Vernon Kay at the company's annual awards ceremony.
The local Slimming World consultant, who runs weekly groups at The Paradise Sports Centre in Ely on Wednesdays, met Vernon when he co-hosted Slimming World's glitzy event to celebrate the achievements of the most successful slimmers.
Sharon said: "Meeting Vernon was a wonderful way to end what's been a fabulous Ruby anniversary year. At my Slimming World group we've had a great time celebrating throughout 2009 and we're going to keep that buzz and excitement going right through 2010 so we can help even more people to lose weight and improve their health.
"This January I'm sure there are thousands of people out there making new year's resolutions and pledging to lose weight. I want them to know that at Slimming World you can lose weight while still filling up with "proper" food so there's no need to ever go hungry, and, at my group you'll find a room full of friendly and like-minded people ready to welcome you warmly and support you all the way to a new, slimmer you."
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Sharon Heaps on 01353 861499.
Sharon Heaps, left, with Vernon Kay and Slimming World founder and chairman Margaret Miles-Bramwell.
- 1 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 2 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 3 'We have a duty to follow planning policies': Council's firm stance over pub's giant mug
- 4 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 7 First homes approved for Waterbeach Barracks
- 8 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 9 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book