Vegan fair set for return to Ely markets
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of last year’s first Ely Markets Vegan Fair, the event is to return on Saturday September 30.
The fair brings together familiar faces from Ely Markets, alongside other regional and national vegan producers, makers and street food vendors.
Whether you are already vegan or just want to sample some of the delights vegan food has to offer, there will be an array of street food, producers and information for you to get your teeth stuck into.
The high street will be transformed with over 20 traders including culinary delights such as cheesecakes, Middle Eastern inspired street food and oat milk lattes.
It’s not just about the food, there will also be a covered seating area with live music, a vegan bar as well as henna tattoos, vegan handbags, cosmetics and information stands.
You may also want to watch:
The event runs alongside Ely’s Craft and Vintage Market.
Admission to the family-friendly fair, open from 9am to 3pm, is free.
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 8 Campaigning for those excluded from government Covid support
- 9 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
Visit www.facebook.com/elymarkets for more info.