Vegan fair set for return to Ely markets
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of last year’s first Ely Markets Vegan Fair, the event is to return on Saturday September 30.
The fair brings together familiar faces from Ely Markets, alongside other regional and national vegan producers, makers and street food vendors.
Whether you are already vegan or just want to sample some of the delights vegan food has to offer, there will be an array of street food, producers and information for you to get your teeth stuck into.
The high street will be transformed with over 20 traders including culinary delights such as cheesecakes, Middle Eastern inspired street food and oat milk lattes.
It’s not just about the food, there will also be a covered seating area with live music, a vegan bar as well as henna tattoos, vegan handbags, cosmetics and information stands.
The event runs alongside Ely’s Craft and Vintage Market.
Admission to the family-friendly fair, open from 9am to 3pm, is free.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 4 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 5 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 6 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 10 Yarn-bombing returns to city ahead of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
Visit www.facebook.com/elymarkets for more info.