Vegan fair set for return to Ely markets
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of last year’s first Ely Markets Vegan Fair, the event is to return on Saturday September 30.
The fair brings together familiar faces from Ely Markets, alongside other regional and national vegan producers, makers and street food vendors.
Whether you are already vegan or just want to sample some of the delights vegan food has to offer, there will be an array of street food, producers and information for you to get your teeth stuck into.
The high street will be transformed with over 20 traders including culinary delights such as cheesecakes, Middle Eastern inspired street food and oat milk lattes.
It’s not just about the food, there will also be a covered seating area with live music, a vegan bar as well as henna tattoos, vegan handbags, cosmetics and information stands.
You may also want to watch:
The event runs alongside Ely’s Craft and Vintage Market.
Admission to the family-friendly fair, open from 9am to 3pm, is free.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
Visit www.facebook.com/elymarkets for more info.