UPDATE: A10 reopen after collision which saw motorist arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
- Credit: Archant
The A10 has been re-opened after a two-vehicle collision left the road blocked for much of this morning.
Police and ambulance crews were called shortly after 9.30am to a stretch of the road near Waterbeach after reports that two cars had collided.
A man was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in Cambridge, with what police described as serious injuries, with another two people treated at the scene for minor injuries.
A man was also arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
Police closed the A10 at the Stretham roundabout right through to the Denny End Road junction, in Waterbeach.
You may also want to watch:
Long tailbacks have formed in both directions but the road was reopened again at midday.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation