Unusual wooden box - possibly unique- stolen in burglary at Wardy Hill near Ely
- Credit: Archant
A small carved wooden box – which has great sentimental value to its owner- was stolen during a burglary at Wardy Hill near Ely.
PC Alan Radford said the image shows the very unusual (possibly unique) carved wooden box that was stolen on August 7.
The box is quite small - 10”x8”x6”.
PC Radford: “It’s clearly quite a distinctive piece - not very large - it might be offered for sale or might be found on the second hand market.
“If you know where this item is or can help us to locate it - please do get in touch. The gentleman who has lost the item is a collector and it does have a sentimental value.”
You may also want to watch:
You can contact police with any information regarding this on 101. Alternatively you message Cambs police privately on the East Cambs Police Facebook page.
Alternatively you can share information anonymously about this or any other crime through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour