Two motorists taken to hospital after crash on A142 near Soham
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital this morning after a crash on the A142 near Soham.
Police were called to the collision near the roundabout with Fordham Road at around 7.40am.
Photos of the crash were posted on the Facebook page Policing East Cambridgeshire along with a statement from a police spokesman.
The post reads: “The aftermath of today’s RTC at the Barcham Junction on the A142.
“The incident occurred shortly before 8am and was called in by a PCSO on her way into work.
You may also want to watch:
“Two people were taken to hospital with injuries that are not believed to be life threatening.
“We would like to thank our colleagues from the ambulance service for their work at the scene.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
“And also thanks to passing motorists who were held up in what was frankly awful traffic for their patience while we dealt with this incident.”