Two motorists taken to hospital after crash on A142 near Soham
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital this morning after a crash on the A142 near Soham.
Police were called to the collision near the roundabout with Fordham Road at around 7.40am.
Photos of the crash were posted on the Facebook page Policing East Cambridgeshire along with a statement from a police spokesman.
The post reads: “The aftermath of today’s RTC at the Barcham Junction on the A142.
“The incident occurred shortly before 8am and was called in by a PCSO on her way into work.
“Two people were taken to hospital with injuries that are not believed to be life threatening.
“We would like to thank our colleagues from the ambulance service for their work at the scene.
- 1 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 2 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 3 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 6 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 7 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree arrives at Ely Cathedral
- 8 'Energy and hope' on the agenda for new Ely mayor
- 9 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 10 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
“And also thanks to passing motorists who were held up in what was frankly awful traffic for their patience while we dealt with this incident.”