Two cars damaged - one a possible write off- following incidents in Haddenham and Wilburton today
- Credit: Archant
Two cars were damaged – one a possible write off- following separate incidents on East Cambs roads today.
In Station Road, Wilburton, a vehicle ended up in a ditch, with police describing it as a “probable write-off”.
And in Hop Row, Haddenham a car rolled and ended on its roof.
“Adverse driving conditions out there today,” said a police spokesman.
“Our advice is to drop your speed a little drive to arrive.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: “A lot of damage on the roads of East Cambs today. The sun is low and the roads are slippery.”
He said both routes are now open “but be mindful down there and elsewhere. It’s probably not going to be the last accident of the day sadly.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
“It’s no way to start the day - take care out there folks.”