Motorists suffer minor injuries after two cars collide on busy A10
- Credit: Archant
Motorists escaped a two-car collision on a busy Fenland road with only minor injuries, Norfolk Police have confirmed.
A Volkswagen Polo and a 4x4 collided on the A10 at Hilgay towards Southery at around 1.30pm this afternoon (July 24).
The ambulance service and police officers are still on-scene and traffic remains slow while recovery of the vehicles takes place.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: “Officers were called to the A10 at Hilgay near to the Denver turning towards Southery at approximately 1.30pm today.
“We were called following reports of two vehicle collision between a Volkswagen Polo and another vehicle, it’s not clear what.
You may also want to watch:
“Ambulance and Police are currently on scene. Motorists suffered minor injuries. Recovery has been called and there is slow-moving traffic.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'