Two arrested in cannabis probe
TWO men were arrested on Tuesday in connection with a cannabis factory discovered in Haddenham.
TWO more men were arrested on Tuesday in connection with a cannabis factory discovered in Haddenham.
Officers initially arrested four men in connection with the �2.4 million factory found in the village but further investigations led them to make two more arrests on Tuesday.
Forty-four -year-old Marcus Burton of Montfort Way, Cambridge was arrested and charged with conspiracy to produce cannabis and will appear before magistrates in Cambridge this morning (Wednesday).
A 40-year-old man from Huntingdon was also arrested but later bailed to return to Parkside Police Station in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Three men appeared before magistrates in Cambridge on Saturday to answer charges of conspiracy to produce a class B drug.
Police discovered more than 7,000 cannabis plants following a raid at Tree Farm on Hill Row, Haddenham on July 8 with an estimated street value of more than �2 million.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 6 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
Forty-year-old Michael Orchard from Orchard Close in Warboys, Craig Green, 29, of Primose Lane, Huntingdon and 24-year-old Kyle Green, also of Primose Lane in Huntingdon appeared before magistrates on Saturday where they were remanded in custody to appear at Cambridge Crown Court on October 15 for a plea hearing.