Two arrested in cannabis probe
TWO men were arrested on Tuesday in connection with a cannabis factory discovered in Haddenham.
TWO more men were arrested on Tuesday in connection with a cannabis factory discovered in Haddenham.
Officers initially arrested four men in connection with the �2.4 million factory found in the village but further investigations led them to make two more arrests on Tuesday.
Forty-four -year-old Marcus Burton of Montfort Way, Cambridge was arrested and charged with conspiracy to produce cannabis and will appear before magistrates in Cambridge this morning (Wednesday).
A 40-year-old man from Huntingdon was also arrested but later bailed to return to Parkside Police Station in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Three men appeared before magistrates in Cambridge on Saturday to answer charges of conspiracy to produce a class B drug.
Police discovered more than 7,000 cannabis plants following a raid at Tree Farm on Hill Row, Haddenham on July 8 with an estimated street value of more than �2 million.
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 6 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 7 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 8 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
Forty-year-old Michael Orchard from Orchard Close in Warboys, Craig Green, 29, of Primose Lane, Huntingdon and 24-year-old Kyle Green, also of Primose Lane in Huntingdon appeared before magistrates on Saturday where they were remanded in custody to appear at Cambridge Crown Court on October 15 for a plea hearing.