Tuck in to our Pudding’ offer
The Yorkshire Pudding Club is Burrows Book Of The Month. The bookshop has teamed up with the Ely Standard to offer readers £1 off a copy of Milly Johnson s book with this voucher. Three friends picnic on an ancient fertility symbol to give Helen, who is d
The Yorkshire Pudding Club is Burrows Book Of The Month.
The bookshop has teamed up with the Ely Standard to offer readers £1 off a copy of Milly Johnson's book with this voucher.
Three friends picnic on an ancient fertility symbol to give Helen, who is desperate for a baby, some emotional support.
A short while later, they find out that all three of them are pregnant.
For Helen it is a dream comes true but her husband Simon is less impressed. He resents the close friendship between the girls and cracks start to appear in their relationship.
Janey is nearly 40 and focused on her career, she can't believe she is pregnant. However, her husband George is over the moon at the prospect of becoming a father.
- 1 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 2 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 3 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 4 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 5 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 6 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 7 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 8 'Energy and hope' on the agenda for new Ely mayor
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 10 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
Vulnerable Elizabeth has her doubts that she will ever be able to love the child and the man she adores does not share her feelings.
As the nine months unfold, there are some funny, heart-warming and poignant moments in The Yorkshire Pudding Club written by Milly Johnson.