Tuck in to our Pudding’ offer
The Yorkshire Pudding Club is Burrows Book Of The Month. The bookshop has teamed up with the Ely Standard to offer readers £1 off a copy of Milly Johnson s book with this voucher. Three friends picnic on an ancient fertility symbol to give Helen, who is d
The Yorkshire Pudding Club is Burrows Book Of The Month.
The bookshop has teamed up with the Ely Standard to offer readers £1 off a copy of Milly Johnson's book with this voucher.
Three friends picnic on an ancient fertility symbol to give Helen, who is desperate for a baby, some emotional support.
A short while later, they find out that all three of them are pregnant.
You may also want to watch:
For Helen it is a dream comes true but her husband Simon is less impressed. He resents the close friendship between the girls and cracks start to appear in their relationship.
Janey is nearly 40 and focused on her career, she can't believe she is pregnant. However, her husband George is over the moon at the prospect of becoming a father.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
Vulnerable Elizabeth has her doubts that she will ever be able to love the child and the man she adores does not share her feelings.
As the nine months unfold, there are some funny, heart-warming and poignant moments in The Yorkshire Pudding Club written by Milly Johnson.