Tributes to fire fighter from Ely found dead in his London home
TRIBUTES have been paid to a fire-fighter from Ely who was found dead at his London home.
The body of David Kish, 42, was found by family at his house in west London late last month. Police are not treating the death as suspicious.
Speaking to the Ely Standard, David’s sister Roberta, said: “He was loved by everyone and very much respected by his colleagues and family, he was such a happy go lucky guy.
“He loved his music and being a DJ, it was a very important part of his life and something that everyone loved him for.”
David was raised in Ely and attended Ely College before leaving to join the London Fire Brigade, where he worked for more than 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Rachel Sale posted on the London Fire Brigade’s Facebook page: “Rest in peace Dave Kish, you will be missed by many! Finally together with your lovely wife. May you both rest in peace.”
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 6 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats