Tributes to fire fighter from Ely found dead in his London home
TRIBUTES have been paid to a fire-fighter from Ely who was found dead at his London home.
The body of David Kish, 42, was found by family at his house in west London late last month. Police are not treating the death as suspicious.
Speaking to the Ely Standard, David’s sister Roberta, said: “He was loved by everyone and very much respected by his colleagues and family, he was such a happy go lucky guy.
“He loved his music and being a DJ, it was a very important part of his life and something that everyone loved him for.”
David was raised in Ely and attended Ely College before leaving to join the London Fire Brigade, where he worked for more than 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Rachel Sale posted on the London Fire Brigade’s Facebook page: “Rest in peace Dave Kish, you will be missed by many! Finally together with your lovely wife. May you both rest in peace.”
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 ‘Distressed cries’ of beagles fuel animal research unit protest