Tributes to fire fighter from Ely found dead in his London home
TRIBUTES have been paid to a fire-fighter from Ely who was found dead at his London home.
The body of David Kish, 42, was found by family at his house in west London late last month. Police are not treating the death as suspicious.
Speaking to the Ely Standard, David’s sister Roberta, said: “He was loved by everyone and very much respected by his colleagues and family, he was such a happy go lucky guy.
“He loved his music and being a DJ, it was a very important part of his life and something that everyone loved him for.”
David was raised in Ely and attended Ely College before leaving to join the London Fire Brigade, where he worked for more than 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Rachel Sale posted on the London Fire Brigade’s Facebook page: “Rest in peace Dave Kish, you will be missed by many! Finally together with your lovely wife. May you both rest in peace.”
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer