Trial finds man guilty f assault n girlfriend
A TEENAGE mum was left with a black eye and a bruised jaw after her byfriend attacked her during a rw. Aarn Isaacsn punched Kirsty Burrells in the face and stmach, and then dragged her utside. Twenty-three-year-ld Isaacsn had denied assault, but w
A TEENAGE mum was left with a black eye and a bruised jaw after her byfriend attacked her during a rw.
Aarn Isaacsn punched Kirsty Burrells in the face and stmach, and then dragged her utside.
Twenty-three-year-ld Isaacsn had denied assault, but was cnvicted after a trial, and this week was sentenced by Ely magistrates t 120-hurs f unpaid wrk. He must pay £450 twards the cst f his trial.
Prsecuting, Delia Matthews said Isaacsn, f Pppy Fields, Sham, had drunk half a bttle f wine and fur r five cans f lager befre ging utside and smashing the windscreen f his car.
"It was clearly a tense situatin," said Mrs Matthews. "When he came back inside, Kirsty Burrells said she did nt want him there."
Isaacsn became physically aggressive. He clenched his fist and punched his partner in the stmach, and then punched her fur r five times in the face.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
"She picked up the telephne t call the plice, but he tk it frm her, threw it n the flr, and brke it," added Mrs Matthews.
Miss Burrells left the prperty, but returned because she did nt want t leave her yung child. Isaacsn tld her t leave; he dragged her ut and tried t shut her utside.
When Miss Burrells returned, Isaacsn threw her t the flr, shuted, and pushed her against a wall.
Plice arrived and Isaacsn's partner tld them: "I was shcked and scared. I was wrried abut his temper and what will happen unless he learns t cntrl it."
This week Isaacsn said his relatinship with Miss Burrells cntinues, althugh he has been unable t see her, due t his bail cnditins.