Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- Credit: Google Maps
Two vehicles ended up in ditches on either side of the road after a crash on the A141 between March and Guyhirn last night (August 4).
Police were called at 7:51pm to reports of a collision near Heritage Hall in Wisbech Road, Westry.
They arrived to find two vehicles, a Porsche Cayenne and a Vauxhall Corsa, in ditches on either side of the road.
A spokesperson from Cambridgeshire Constabulary said: “The man driving the Porsche had slight injuries and was in the vehicle when emergency services arrived.
“The driver of the Vauxhall was already out of the car and was ok.”
Police re-opened the road at just before 11pm.
A spokesperson from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: "On August 4 at 7:56pm, two crews from March were called to a road traffic collision on Wisbech Road, Westry.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after falling in city centre
- 2 Village flat catches fire in early morning blaze
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill woman
- 4 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had undiagnosed Alzheimer’s’
- 5 Ely 'buzzing' with happiness as Pride returns for 2022
- 6 Punter walks away from Newmarket £10k richer after placing lucky dip bet
- 7 Teenager explains how music programme ‘transformed’ his life
- 8 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 9 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 10 Make-up artist shares why ‘people shouldn’t give up on their dreams’
"Firefighters arrived to find a car in a ditch with a casualty trapped inside.
"Using specialist equipment, firefighters released the casualty, before returning to their station by 9.50pm"