Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- Credit: Greater Anglia
‘Disruptive passengers’ caused the cancellation of a main line rail service to Manea, March, Whittlesey and Peterborough.
Greater Anglia announced that the 4pm Ipswich to Peterborough service tonight has been “terminated” at Ely.
“It will no longer call at Manea, March, Whittlesea and Peterborough.
“This is due to disruptive passengers."
And it means cancellation of the later journey from Peterborough
More on this as we get it
- 1 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 2 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Green bin collections suspended
- 7 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 8 Turners of Soham to sponsor major race at Cheltenham Festival
- 9 Attacked PC nominated for bravery award
- 10 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order