Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- Credit: FACEBOOK
Residents of Stonea could be without water until 10.30am because of a burst water main on the Sixteen Foot Bank that has caused a road closure.
The road has been closed between B1099 Upwell Road and B1093 Manea Road as a result of the disruption.
Anglian Water are on the scene and police say the road “will be closed for some time”.
Anglian Water said: "Some customers may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
"We've identified a burst water main in your area that we're working hard to get fixed, so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
"Our engineers are classed as key workers and are continuing to do their jobs to find and fix problems like this and get things back to normal.
"They are following the latest government advice and social distancing to keep you and themselves safe.
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 4 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 5 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 6 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 Ziggy is missing from Ely - your help is needed
- 9 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000
- 10 Traffic, noise and anti-social behaviour among objections to new youth centre
"Supplies should be restored by 10.30am today."