Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- Credit: Google Maps
A man in his 30s has died earlier this morning (February 26) after falling from a bridge over the A14 between Histon and Milton.
Police were called at around 10.50am and the man was pronounced dead at the scene – motorists were advised to avoid the area where possible.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called today at 10.48am to reports that a man had fallen from a bridge over the A14, Histon.
“Emergency services attended and a man in his 30s was pronounced dead at the scene.
“Officers remain at the scene to assist with road closures and drivers are advised to avoid the area where possible.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone with dashcam footage of the incident or the events leading up to it should contact us via our web-chat or call 101 quoting incident number CC-26022021-0159.”
- 1 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 2 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 3 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 4 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 5 New chief executive for combined authority will earn up to £200k a year
- 6 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 7 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 8 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 9 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 10 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned