Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- Credit: Google Maps
A man in his 30s has died earlier this morning (February 26) after falling from a bridge over the A14 between Histon and Milton.
Police were called at around 10.50am and the man was pronounced dead at the scene – motorists were advised to avoid the area where possible.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called today at 10.48am to reports that a man had fallen from a bridge over the A14, Histon.
“Emergency services attended and a man in his 30s was pronounced dead at the scene.
“Officers remain at the scene to assist with road closures and drivers are advised to avoid the area where possible.
“Anyone with dashcam footage of the incident or the events leading up to it should contact us via our web-chat or call 101 quoting incident number CC-26022021-0159.”
- 1 Murder trial hears of 'appalling catalogue of injuries' suffered by baby
- 2 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 3 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 4 Relief for clinical Soham as four-month winless run is over
- 5 Hospital study shows daily capsules could help long Covid sufferers
- 6 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 7 Villagers confront the challenge of Corkers rising from the ashes
- 8 Match ball from Cambridge United's victory against Newcastle to be raffled for charity
- 9 Two into one won't do says council as homes plan is rejected
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products