A14 lorry driver fails drugs test
- Credit: Police
Police stopped a lorry on the A14 at Cambridge tonight and the driver promptly failed a drug test.
The lorry was spotted earlier by other motorists who reported the erratic driving.
“Stopped A14 Cambs,” police tweeted.
“Calls from public regarding very poor driving.
“Driver promptly failed a drug wipe.”
You may also want to watch:
The photograph of the lorry was tweeted from the official Twitter account for the Beds, Cambs & Herts Roads Policing Unit.
They urge drivers to not use Twitter to report incidents. Dial 101 or 999 in an emergency
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 9 Town considers home for market
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate