A14 lorry driver fails drugs test
- Credit: Police
Police stopped a lorry on the A14 at Cambridge tonight and the driver promptly failed a drug test.
The lorry was spotted earlier by other motorists who reported the erratic driving.
“Stopped A14 Cambs,” police tweeted.
“Calls from public regarding very poor driving.
“Driver promptly failed a drug wipe.”
You may also want to watch:
The photograph of the lorry was tweeted from the official Twitter account for the Beds, Cambs & Herts Roads Policing Unit.
They urge drivers to not use Twitter to report incidents. Dial 101 or 999 in an emergency
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 5 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 6 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 7 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 8 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 9 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 10 Chilled out seal photographed relaxing on Cambs riverbank