Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Three vehicles have collided on the A141 between March and Guyhirn in Cambridgeshire.
It happened just after 3pm where one of the cars left the road and entered a ditch.
A spokesperson for Fenland police has said: " We were called at 3.07pm today (24 September) with reports of a collision involving three vehicles on the A141 between March and Guyhirn.
“One of the vehicles left the road and is in a ditch.
“Officers and paramedics have attended the scene, but details of an injuries are unclear at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
“The road has been closed while the incident is dealt with and recovery of the vehicles takes place.”
The collision happened near the Twenty Foot Road Junction.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
Vehicles are being diverted around the area to complete their journeys.
They're advised to avoid the area while police work.
A spokesperson for Fenland Police said: "Please avoid the area at this time.
"We will update when the road is open again."