A10 between Ely and Littleport to close at night for roadworks
- Credit: GoogleStreetView
Stretches of the A10 between Ely and Littleport will be closed overnight during the summer to improve the road surface.
The essential roadworks will be carried out over August and September between 9pm and 5am.
This includes some weekends.
The project will be carried out in two phases and diversions will be in place for drivers.
Resurfacing the stretch from the A1101 roundabout to the Grange Lane roundabout will start early August and is expected to finish mid-August.
You may also want to watch:
Then, works between Grange Lane roundabout to Ely Leisure Park will start early September and is expected to finish late September.
Cambridgeshire County Council says nearby residents and businesses have been informed and they will be able to access their properties throughout.
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
The improvements have been scheduled overnight to reduce disruption with other works on the A10 between Stretham and Milton.