A10 between Ely and Littleport to close at night for roadworks
- Credit: GoogleStreetView
Stretches of the A10 between Ely and Littleport will be closed overnight during the summer to improve the road surface.
The essential roadworks will be carried out over August and September between 9pm and 5am.
This includes some weekends.
The project will be carried out in two phases and diversions will be in place for drivers.
Resurfacing the stretch from the A1101 roundabout to the Grange Lane roundabout will start early August and is expected to finish mid-August.
Then, works between Grange Lane roundabout to Ely Leisure Park will start early September and is expected to finish late September.
Cambridgeshire County Council says nearby residents and businesses have been informed and they will be able to access their properties throughout.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 3 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Frustration for Ely City is United's gain as unbeaten home run ends
- 9 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
The improvements have been scheduled overnight to reduce disruption with other works on the A10 between Stretham and Milton.