Tractor and trailers stolen in farmyard raid
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of pounds worth of equipment was stolen during a raid on a farm in Burwell.
Thieves targeted a property in Anchor Lane, in the early hours of March 4, stealing three trailers and a tractor.
Police believed the raid took place between 3.30 and 4am, at Browns Farm.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Property stolen includes a Blue Line 3.5 tonne hydraulic tipper trailer, a 3.5 tonne Ifor Williams trailer with serial number 262958, blue Ford 1220 compact tractor and Jack Barton 10ft x 5ft trailer with mesh sides.”
The spokesman said that thieves also attempted to steal and Land Rover but were unable to force entry to the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about any of the items, or the incident, can contact police on 101.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told