Top of the tots! Baby winners announced
BEAUTIFUL babies and toddlers entered the Ely Standard s third Baby of the Year competition held during the summer, but there can only be one overall winner – baby 117, Max. The votes have now been counted and we are pleased to announce the winners of e
BEAUTIFUL babies and toddlers entered the Ely Standard's third Baby of the Year competition held during the summer, but there can only be one overall winner - baby 117, Max.
The votes have now been counted and we are pleased to announce the winners of each category are as follows.
0 - 9 months category: Number 55 - Seth
10 - 18 months category: Number 85 - Keira
19 - 36 months category: Number 117 - Max.
There was, once again, a fantastic response to this year's baby competition with over 100 entries.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all those that entered.
Each winner will be contacted this week to arrange collection of their £15 Shoe Tree vouchers, and Max's family will win a professional photographic session and a framed portrait.
Editor Debbie Davies thanked Shoe Tree owner Hazel Morrison for her kind permission to use turn the shop into a photographic studio, and photographer Geoff Durrant, for all his hard work.