Top Cambs riders meet for championship final at Soham
- Credit: Archant
Some of the top horse riders in Cambridgeshire were in action at the Fenning Farm Championship Final in Soham, on Sunday.
The event, held at the Chapel Lane farm, saw prizes and rosettes handed out across a series of dressage classes, from novice through to championship class.
Events are held every month throughout the season at the farm, with competitors collecting points which are then taken into a championship final event.
Winner of the music freestyle event was Noami Shotbolt, riding Aughabeg Prince, while the members’ event was won by Janine Pick, riding Upgrade.
Pictured is Kari Nash, who won the Class 8 category, riding Blue, with a percentage score of 63.75. She received a new equine fleece rug as her prize.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit www.fenningfarm.co.uk
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station