Engineer from Witchford company dB Broadcast wins award after one year in the job
- Credit: Archant
A broadcast engineer from a Witchford communications company has won an award barely a year on from joining the team.
Alex Quince of dB Broadcast picked up the trophy at the IABM Annual International Business Conference.
Alex was presented with "The Andrew Jones Young Person of the Year" award by Lucinda Meek, finance director of IABM.
He was nominated by David Bird, managing director of dB Broadcast, and supported by many of his colleagues.
Lucinda Meek said: "This award recognises someone under 25 years old and new to the industry for their hard work, diligence and potential. "Alex has abundantly demonstrated all the qualities we look for in selecting the winner and richly deserves this accolade."
You may also want to watch:
Alex said: "I'm very thankful and fortunate to be given such great opportunities early in my career."
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely