Famous chef Tom Kerridge to give talk about new book at Lighthouse Centre in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge is coming to Ely to give a talk and sign copies of his new book ‘Fresh Start’.
“It’s very easy to fall into the busy-life trap, especially when ready meals are so convenient,” he says, having learnt from experience how important it is to take control over what you eat for the sake of your health and happiness.
“Now I want to show people just how quick and easy it is to cook meals that are so flavourful and nutritious you’ll never go back.
The event takes place at the Lighthouse Centre in Lynn Road on Wednesday February 20.
Doors open at 7.10pm and the event starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costs £26 (including a book voucher) or £8 for admission only.
- 1 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 2 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 3 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Pool memories and 60s celebrities - a nostalgic step back in time
- 7 Letter: Who's been pinching my dog biscuits?
- 8 Young writer's 'wonderful' poem wins competition
- 9 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault