Famous chef Tom Kerridge to give talk about new book at Lighthouse Centre in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge is coming to Ely to give a talk and sign copies of his new book ‘Fresh Start’.
“It’s very easy to fall into the busy-life trap, especially when ready meals are so convenient,” he says, having learnt from experience how important it is to take control over what you eat for the sake of your health and happiness.
“Now I want to show people just how quick and easy it is to cook meals that are so flavourful and nutritious you’ll never go back.
The event takes place at the Lighthouse Centre in Lynn Road on Wednesday February 20.
Doors open at 7.10pm and the event starts at 7.30pm.
Tickets costs £26 (including a book voucher) or £8 for admission only.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 4 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 7 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 8 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 9 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 10 Dental practice plan move to industrial park