Famous chef Tom Kerridge to give talk about new book at Lighthouse Centre in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge is coming to Ely to give a talk and sign copies of his new book ‘Fresh Start’.
“It’s very easy to fall into the busy-life trap, especially when ready meals are so convenient,” he says, having learnt from experience how important it is to take control over what you eat for the sake of your health and happiness.
“Now I want to show people just how quick and easy it is to cook meals that are so flavourful and nutritious you’ll never go back.
The event takes place at the Lighthouse Centre in Lynn Road on Wednesday February 20.
Doors open at 7.10pm and the event starts at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costs £26 (including a book voucher) or £8 for admission only.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone