Time for growth
WATCHMAKER Robert Lowe has taken time to expand his business into Ely – and in just one year it has proved successful. Robert, who grew up in Soham, opened Two Ticks Watch Services in High Street Passage after running successful shops in Cambridge s Graft
WATCHMAKER Robert Lowe has taken time to expand his business into Ely - and in just one year it has proved successful.
Robert, who grew up in Soham, opened Two Ticks Watch Services in High Street Passage after running successful shops in Cambridge's Grafton Centre and Newmarket.
His business, which employs seven people in the three shops, offers
customers a wide range of new watches, to suit all ages and tastes, and watch repairs.
You may also want to watch:
Among the displays, customers will find all the famous names, including sports watches made by Casio, traditional timepieces from Seconda and Seiko and top fashion items from Fossil and Storm.
A wide range of children's watches are also on offer starting from as little as £10.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
Robert carries out all watch repairs on- site, which means there is no need to send them away to a middle man, thereby keeping costs down.
Glass repairs, replacing batteries and resealing waterproof watches are all offered at the shop.
Robert says he has plans to expand the business further in the near future.
INFO: Two Ticks Watch Services, 4 High Street Passage, Ely. Tel: 01353 658716. Open from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and between 11am and 4pm over the next three Sundays leading up to Christmas.