This week's traffic hotspots - 16/03/2006
M11 Cambridgeshire: You will find speed restrictions of 40 mph in place due to resurfacing work and a contraflow on the M11 in both directions between Junction 9 (The A11 turnoff) and Junction 8 (Stansted Airport/Bishops Stortford) until May the 6th. A14
You will find speed restrictions of 40 mph in place due to resurfacing work and a contraflow on the M11 in both directions between Junction 9 (The A11 turnoff) and Junction 8 (Stansted Airport/Bishops Stortford) until May the 6th.
There are narrow lanes and speed restrictions of 40 mph on the A14 Westbound between Junction 33 A10/A1309 (Milton Interchange) and Junction 32 B1049 (Histon Interchange). Expect delays during busy periods.
A14 Newmarket Bypass:
There are roadworks during off-peak periods on A14 Newmarket Bypass Eastbound between Junction 37 A142 (Exning/Soham) and Junction 38 A1304 / A11 (Waterhall) until March 31st.
- 1 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 4 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 5 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 6 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 7 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 8 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 9 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
A141 Wisbech Road, near March:
Roadworks continue on the A141 Wisbech Road near March until March 20th. Expect slight delays.
There are narrow lanes due to roadworks on the B1049 Histon Road at King's Hedges Road. Work is continuing on the Arbury Park development with large construction vehicles frequently travelling through the site. The work is causing regular delays, particularly during morning and afternoon rush hours.
Black Bank Road, Little Downham:
The road is closed between the A1101 Wisbech Road to Brickkiln lane due to essential maintenance works.
A speed restriction is in place due to roadworks on A1065 at the Crossways Bridge until May 1st.
Carnation Way, Red Lodge:
The road is closed until April 2nd in both directions at Heatherset Way because of roundabout construction.
INFO: For the latest traffic news, listen in to Q103 on 103FM and DAB Digital Radio. If you spot a traffic jam, be a Q103 Eyewitness Caller by calling 01223 236103.