These are the lucky winners of our Simply Red ticket competition
- Credit: Archant
Three lucky Simply Red fans were picked as winners in our competition to win tickets to their Forest Live show next month.
Sue Welland, of Whittlesey, who is taking a friend with her to the show, said: “I’ve always loved Simply Red.
“I was just flicking through the paper while having a coffee, so I didn’t expect to win.
“I felt very lucky when I got the call telling me I had won.”
Luke Hunter, of March, who will be taking his wife to the show, said: “I’ve been subjected to Simply Red from my parents for years; it’s always been in me really.
You may also want to watch:
“I thought that it’s definitely something worth going to so decided to enter. It’s something that doesn’t happen very often.”
Liz Jordan from Ely was the third lucky winner. She was delighted with her prize and said it will be a nice end to her break, as the concert is the day after she gets back from holiday.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident