There’s pots on offer
STUNNING, high quality pottery and ceramics feature in this year s Babylon Gallery Christmas exhibition in Ely. More than 20 selected members from the regional group Anglian Potters are exhibiting, including popular local makers Stephen Murfitt, Sonia Le
STUNNING, high quality pottery and ceramics feature in this year's Babylon Gallery Christmas exhibition in Ely.
More than 20 selected members from the regional group Anglian Potters are exhibiting, including popular local makers Stephen Murfitt, Sonia Lewis, Tony Pugh and some new names to the gallery.
Caroline Cawley, marketing officer at the gallery, said: "It's a beautiful exhibition showcasing some stunning ceramics created with a mixture of clays, techniques and glazes.
"Pieces start from less than £10 up to several hundred, so whether you are looking for a gift to treat your loved ones or yourself, there should be something to tempt you."
You may also want to watch:
She added that visitors will have the opportunity to make their own Christmas cards in a free art activity area in the gallery.
INFO: The exhibition runs until Sunday, December 24. For more information, visit www.babylongallery.co.uk or call 01353 616993. The gallery is open Tuesday to Saturday from 10am-4pm. On Sunday and Bank Holidays, it is open from 11am-4pm and it is closed on Monday. The exhibition is free.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- Margaret Gardiner and Stephen Murfitt of Anglian Potters at Babylon Gallery's new exhibition - pic: 6775