Burglars steal Kubota ATV vehicle, gardening equipment and spoil £4,000 worth of meat by tripping electricity at farm near Wentworth in East Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant
Burglars stole a Kubota ATV vehicle, gardening equipment and spoilt £4,000 worth of meat by tripping the electricity at a farm near Wentworth in East Cambridgeshire.
Unknown offenders gained entry to the Manor Farm premises in Church Road between 6pm on Saturday and 8am yesterday (Sunday October 8).
During the incident the electricity supply to the site was tripped, meaning additional frozen meat worth an estimated £4,000 was spoilt.
PC Matty Bage said: “I’d urge anyone who has seen the stolen vehicle to contact police as a matter of urgency.
“We’re also appealing to anyone who has been offered meat or gardening equipment for sale by cold callers to get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting CF0577821017 or visit www.contactcambspolice.uk/Report/.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 3 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 6 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 7 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'