WIN: A pair of tickets to see The Script at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Dublin chart-toppers The Script will be performing at a Forest Live concert this summer – and we have three pairs of tickets to give away.
As part of Forest Live, the trio will be playing live in Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk on Thursday June 7.
The Script’s 2017 release, ‘Freedom Child’, topped the UK Official Albums Chart and scored the band their fourth UK No 1 album.
The video for its lead single ‘Rain’ has been viewed over 30 million times.
It follows the success of their first, second and third albums, ‘The Script’; ‘Science and Faith’ and ‘No Sound Without Silence’ and anthemic pop/rock singles including ‘We Cry’; ‘The Man Who Can’t Be Moved’; ‘For The First Time’; ‘Hall Of Fame’ (featuring will.i.am) and ’Superheroes’.
You may also want to watch:
The Irish three-piece are one of the biggest live acts, having sold over 1.4 million tickets across 203 headline shows.
Forest Live is a major live music series, managed by the Forestry Commission.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
Held annually in seven forest locations across the country, over 1.5 million people have attended a gig in the programme’s 17-year history.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets just tell us…. Who is the lead singer of The Script?
Email your answer with name and contact number to email@example.com Closing date is April 30 at 7am.
For more information go to www.forestry.gov.uk/music