The results from East Cambridgeshire District Council election count – as they are announced
- Credit: Archant
The votes are in – and this afternoon they will be counted to reveal the 39 new members of East Cambridgeshire District Council.
The 126 candidates, their families and party supporters, have gathered at the Ross Peers Sports Centre in Soham, where counting started earlier today.
It comes after last night’s General Election count, which saw Conservative Lucy Frazer elected as MP for SE Cambs and Conservative Steve Barclay elected for a second term as MP for NE Cambs.
A full round-up from today’s results will be posted online later today.
• Unfortunately, the live results may not be available to mobile users.
• Candidates highlighted in bold have been elected.
You may also want to watch:
• For up-to-date results, please refresh this page (desktop users can press the F5 button on their keyboard).
* denotes previously serving councillor
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 8 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound