The results from East Cambridgeshire District Council election count – as they are announced
- Credit: Archant
The votes are in – and this afternoon they will be counted to reveal the 39 new members of East Cambridgeshire District Council.
The 126 candidates, their families and party supporters, have gathered at the Ross Peers Sports Centre in Soham, where counting started earlier today.
It comes after last night’s General Election count, which saw Conservative Lucy Frazer elected as MP for SE Cambs and Conservative Steve Barclay elected for a second term as MP for NE Cambs.
A full round-up from today’s results will be posted online later today.
• Unfortunately, the live results may not be available to mobile users.
• Candidates highlighted in bold have been elected.
• For up-to-date results, please refresh this page (desktop users can press the F5 button on their keyboard).
* denotes previously serving councillor
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 4 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 7 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 8 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 9 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 10 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens