The results from East Cambridgeshire District Council election count – as they are announced
- Credit: Archant
The votes are in – and this afternoon they will be counted to reveal the 39 new members of East Cambridgeshire District Council.
The 126 candidates, their families and party supporters, have gathered at the Ross Peers Sports Centre in Soham, where counting started earlier today.
It comes after last night’s General Election count, which saw Conservative Lucy Frazer elected as MP for SE Cambs and Conservative Steve Barclay elected for a second term as MP for NE Cambs.
A full round-up from today’s results will be posted online later today.
• Unfortunately, the live results may not be available to mobile users.
• Candidates highlighted in bold have been elected.
• For up-to-date results, please refresh this page (desktop users can press the F5 button on their keyboard).
* denotes previously serving councillor
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 4 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 7 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 8 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 9 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 10 Eight organ donors honoured at ‘moving’ award ceremony