The pic of the bunch!
THE Ely Standard s Baby of The Year competition was a runaway success, attracting hundreds of entries. The nervous wait is now over and it is time to announce the winners. About 200 of our readers took their babies and toddlers to the Shoe Tree to be pho
THE Ely Standard's Baby of The Year competition was a runaway success, attracting hundreds of entries.
The nervous wait is now over and it is time to announce the winners.
About 200 of our readers took their babies and toddlers to the Shoe Tree to be photographed by Andrew Martin and a couple of weeks later we published all the photographs.
Over the last few weeks, our readers have been voting for their favourites and here are the results.
The overall winner was baby 001, Linayah Jackson, from Witchford. She received the most votes and is also the winner of the 0-9 months category.
The winner of the 10-18 months category was baby 126, Tilly Newman, of Sutton, and the winner of the 19-36 months category was baby 150, Caitlyn Goodman, from Ely.
- 1 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 2 Cinderella makes a comeback thanks to Players' Christmas pantomime
- 3 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 4 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 7 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Dental practice plan move to business park
All the winners will be contacted by telephone and we will arrange a presentation of the prizes, which are being supplied by the Shoe Tree and Andrew Martin Photography.
The editor would like to congratulate the winners, thank the Shoe Tree and Andrew Martin Photography for their support and hope readers enjoyed taking part.