The pic of the bunch!
THE Ely Standard s Baby of The Year competition was a runaway success, attracting hundreds of entries. The nervous wait is now over and it is time to announce the winners. About 200 of our readers took their babies and toddlers to the Shoe Tree to be pho
THE Ely Standard's Baby of The Year competition was a runaway success, attracting hundreds of entries.
The nervous wait is now over and it is time to announce the winners.
About 200 of our readers took their babies and toddlers to the Shoe Tree to be photographed by Andrew Martin and a couple of weeks later we published all the photographs.
Over the last few weeks, our readers have been voting for their favourites and here are the results.
The overall winner was baby 001, Linayah Jackson, from Witchford. She received the most votes and is also the winner of the 0-9 months category.
The winner of the 10-18 months category was baby 126, Tilly Newman, of Sutton, and the winner of the 19-36 months category was baby 150, Caitlyn Goodman, from Ely.
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 5 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 6 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 7 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 8 Development plans submitted for next phase of Cambridge North
- 9 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 10 Headteacher ‘extremely proud’ after school receives games mark award
All the winners will be contacted by telephone and we will arrange a presentation of the prizes, which are being supplied by the Shoe Tree and Andrew Martin Photography.
The editor would like to congratulate the winners, thank the Shoe Tree and Andrew Martin Photography for their support and hope readers enjoyed taking part.