‘Eye-catching’ and ‘magical’ Old Hall in Ely crowned UK’s most beautifully presented at annual eviivo Awards
- Credit: Archant
Described as ‘eye-catching’ and ‘magical’, The Old Hall in Ely was crowned the UK’s ‘most beautifully presented’ hotel at the annual eviivo Awards.
Judges said of the Jacobean hotel: “The extraordinary interiors at the Old Hall are decorated in a Jacobean style to tie in with the property’s architecture.
“No expense has been spared in creating a homely yet indulgent feel, with luxury fabrics and furnishings. The property’s website reflects the quality of the accommodation.
“We loved the simple, clear and beautiful presentation of the property, making it easy to navigate and a pleasure to visit.”
After finding out they were nominated, Alex of The Old Hall Ely said: “At The Old Hall Ely we work so hard to give our guests a fantastic and unique experience.
“We are absolutely delighted to have that recognised.
The eviivo Awards, now in their fourth year, celebrate the best of Britain’s world-class, and world-famous bed and breakfasts, guest houses, inns and small, independent hotels.
- 1 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 2 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 7 New cycling and walking routes strategy approved by council
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 10 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?