‘Eye-catching’ and ‘magical’ Old Hall in Ely crowned UK’s most beautifully presented at annual eviivo Awards
- Credit: Archant
Described as ‘eye-catching’ and ‘magical’, The Old Hall in Ely was crowned the UK’s ‘most beautifully presented’ hotel at the annual eviivo Awards.
Judges said of the Jacobean hotel: “The extraordinary interiors at the Old Hall are decorated in a Jacobean style to tie in with the property’s architecture.
“No expense has been spared in creating a homely yet indulgent feel, with luxury fabrics and furnishings. The property’s website reflects the quality of the accommodation.
“We loved the simple, clear and beautiful presentation of the property, making it easy to navigate and a pleasure to visit.”
After finding out they were nominated, Alex of The Old Hall Ely said: “At The Old Hall Ely we work so hard to give our guests a fantastic and unique experience.
You may also want to watch:
“We are absolutely delighted to have that recognised.
The eviivo Awards, now in their fourth year, celebrate the best of Britain’s world-class, and world-famous bed and breakfasts, guest houses, inns and small, independent hotels.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 9 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire