The Maltings set to host Ely’s first ever family rave
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever been to a family rave before? If not, now’s your chance, because Big Fish Little Fish are bringing their multi-award-winning event to Ely.
Since 2013, the party company has entertained over 150,000 family ravers up and down the UK – including at Alexandra Palace and Glastonbury - and have now launched in Australia. Now, they’re coming to The Maltings for one day only.
The theme for their Cambridgeshire debut, on Saturday October 28 from 2.30-5pm, is ‘witches and wizards’.
BFLF events are aimed at children up to the age of eight and their families but older siblings are welcome too.
World-renowned DJ Trax and Countmonkula will play (grown up) old school dance music with lights (no strobes) glitter cannons, huge balloons and bubbles. There is also a giant parachute dance and the music is played at a monitored level, safe for younger ears.
You may also want to watch:
The event also features craft tables with a giant interactive mural, themed crafts, playdoh, face painter and a fully licensed bar.
For more information visit www.bigfishlittlefishevents.co.uk
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal