Popular pub in Ely relaunched under new owners
- Credit: Archant
A pub in Ely has been revamped to offer the best in live music and entertainment after being taken over by new owners.
The Kings Arms in St Mary's Street opened its doors to punters at its relaunch party on Saturday night (February 1).
It is now under the helm of Fabio and Viviane who manage the pub on behalf of the Craft Union Pub Company.
The inside has been gutted and given a new look after being closed for two weeks.
It is still in the early days of making its mark in Ely under new ownership, but Viviane said they have lots of plans for the future.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "We are going to have live music and DJs every other weekend.
"There is lots planned to make this a great place to be in Ely on a Saturday night.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
"The whole pub has been transformed and we're looking forward to welcoming new and old customers.