The Full Monty will see local cast stage funny and upbeat musical in Ely for charity
- Credit: Archant
Will they go all the way? Well you’ll have to get tickets to The Full Monty in Ely to find out.
The musical production will take centre stage at The Maltings next month in aid of Prostate Cancer UK.
Theatre group, CAT Ely, will be bringing the funny and upbeat musical to life with the help of a talented, local cast.
Becky Green, director, said: “We are so excited for this upcoming musical - it’s funny, upbeat and hosts a catalogue of amazing characters, both male and female.
“Being able to support Prostate Cancer UK through this show too, makes us even more passionate about the event”.
The Full Monty takes place 17-20 Oct at 7.30pm with a matinee on 20 Oct at 2.30pm. Tickets are available online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/cately or alternatively email email@example.com.
You can also help support the cause by donating to prostate cancer online at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cattheatrecompany or contribute at the shows.
- 1 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 2 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 5 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 8 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
Further information is available from www.prostatecanceruk.org.