The Full Monty will see local cast stage funny and upbeat musical in Ely for charity
- Credit: Archant
Will they go all the way? Well you’ll have to get tickets to The Full Monty in Ely to find out.
The musical production will take centre stage at The Maltings next month in aid of Prostate Cancer UK.
Theatre group, CAT Ely, will be bringing the funny and upbeat musical to life with the help of a talented, local cast.
Becky Green, director, said: “We are so excited for this upcoming musical - it’s funny, upbeat and hosts a catalogue of amazing characters, both male and female.
“Being able to support Prostate Cancer UK through this show too, makes us even more passionate about the event”.
You may also want to watch:
The Full Monty takes place 17-20 Oct at 7.30pm with a matinee on 20 Oct at 2.30pm. Tickets are available online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/cately or alternatively email email@example.com.
You can also help support the cause by donating to prostate cancer online at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/cattheatrecompany or contribute at the shows.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
Further information is available from www.prostatecanceruk.org.