The big guy meets the little ones for a Santa breakfast in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
Father Christmas made a special appearance at Littleport Lions Club.
Young people enjoyed a breakfast with Santa at The Almonry in Ely over three days.
A spokesman said that more than 210 people came to the event and had a great time.
After their breakfast gave every child a present.
The next meeting is at The Grange in Littleport on Sunday Feb 5 at 2pm.
To see what they do visit their website or Facebook page.
Subscription is £3 per member per month which covers subscription not only to the club but to the district, multiple district and international too.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 3 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 4 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 5 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 6 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 7 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 8 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 9 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 10 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
Lions Clubs International is the world’s largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in around 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.