Watch as Tesco employees record Band Aid ‘Do They Know Its Christmas’ cover
- Credit: Archant
Tesco employees have recorded a hilarious Band Aid classic cover in a bid to promote their Christmas foodbank trolley collections.
Staff at Tesco Extra in Newmarket have released their version of ‘Do They Know Its Christmas’ complete with new lyrics and a music video.
Filmed at the Fordham Road store, the brilliantly put together video shows staff waving and singing along to the altered words.
“A year like no other, this Christmas will be different but now more than ever we must support those less fortunate wherever possible,” says a message on screen.
“We support three local foodbank trolleys – if you can please donate much-needed items this Christmas to support those in need.
You may also want to watch:
“Trolleys are behind the checkouts and your gesture will mean the world to those it helps. Thank you.”
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound