Tenders invited for lease of large arable farm
- Credit: Archant
An arable farm stretching to more than 550 acres has been made available to let.
Estate agents Brown and Co is inviting tenders for the five-year lease of Common Farm, in Witchford, which comes with grain store, several general purpose buildings and land extending to 557 acres.
A spokesman for Brown and Co said: “The land has been cropped with a mixed spring and winter crop rotation including roots, cereals and oilseeds.
“The land is detailed as predominantly Grades 2 and 3 according to the Agricultural Land Classification Maps of England & Wales being of a principally loamy soil type. “The farm is made up of 29 fields with the average field size being 19.20 acres and the largest field being 54.80 acres.
“The farm benefits from well-maintained internal tracks allowing easy access to all areas of the farm.”
Tenders for the lease should be made before noon on Friday, July 3.
Contact Brown and Co on 01480 432220 for more information.
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’