Teenager survives head stabbing
A TEENAGER was stabbed during a fight in Soham High Street. The 17-year-old boy suffered a four-inch wound to his head in the attack at around 7.45pm last Wednesday. Now police have urged witnesses to come forward. The teenager was involved in a fight whi
A TEENAGER was stabbed during a fight in Soham High Street.
The 17-year-old boy suffered a four-inch wound to his head in the attack at around 7.45pm last Wednesday.
Now police have urged witnesses to come forward. The teenager was involved in a fight which began near Barclays Bank and spilled into the road forcing cars to stop.
He was taken to Cambridge's Addenbrooke's Hospital, where he received treatment and was later discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Terry Bandoo from Ely Police Station, who is investigating the incident said: "At this time of day it would have been light and there would have been lots of people in the area, either on foot or travelling in vehicles.
"I am appealing for anyone who was in the High Street or saw the incident or anything suspicious to come forward.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 6 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 7 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 10 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
* A 21-year-old man from Ely has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed to return to Ely Police Station on September 13.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Pc Bandoo on 0845 456 4564 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.