Teen branded ""pathetic
LITTLEPORT teenager Adam Thulborn was branded pathetic by magistrates this week, after they heard that his mother had been passing messages to the probation service on his behalf. You must take charge of your own life, said presiding magistrate Susan
LITTLEPORT teenager Adam Thulborn was branded "pathetic" by magistrates this week, after they heard that his mother had been passing messages to the probation service on his behalf.
"You must take charge of your own life," said presiding magistrate Susan Griffiths.
Thulborn, 19, of Station Road, admitted breaching his 150-hour order by missing work sessions on September 28, October 28 and November 4, and failing to keep in contact with the probation service. He was given the order on May 18, for assaulting two police officers and racially aggravated harassment.
The court heard how Thulborn's mother went into the probation office to explain that the teenager had missed work because he had been in "a low mood".
You may also want to watch:
Thulborn told the court he missed one session because he had had waited for a lift in the wrong place, but could not explain his other absences.
"If you breach again, you face a grim future," warned Mrs Griffiths.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment