Taste ‘Flavours of the World’ at Ely Market
- Credit: Archant
Taste ‘Flavours of the World’ at Ely Market over the bank holiday weekend.
The international market comprises carefully selected stalls which will trade in the High Street and the Market Square from Saturday 26 through to Monday 28 August.
The market will comprise international traders selling top quality artisan-produced foods and craft products from around the world.
Flavours of the World is run by international market operator Savoir Fayre and facilitated by East Cambridgeshire District Council and the City of Ely with a view to bringing more footfall and consumer spend into the city.
It is “a market crafted to stir the senses and appeal to locals and tourists alike. We work hard to create an international atmosphere so people can enjoy exotic flavours and unusual aromas and delight in products they might not otherwise see or buy everyday,” say organisers.
You may also want to watch:
Stall holders will be trading from 8am until 5pm each day.
Visit www.themarketpeople.com for more information.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut