Three men due in court for burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three men, including two from East Cambridgeshire, are due in court charged with burglary.
Charlie Oakley, 28, of North Street, Burwell, Levi Mitchell, 36, of no fixed abode, and Tony Smith, 21, of Schole Road, Willingham, are due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court this morning (Friday November 13).
The charge relates to an incident in Fairview Grove, Swaffham Prior, on Wednesday.
The men were arrested in Rayne, Essex, on Wednesday November 11.
Oakley and Mitchell have also been charged with escaping lawful custody.
You may also want to watch:
The charges relate to incidents in Boston, Lincolnshire, on July 20 and October 24.
- 1 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 Heroin dealer kept machete at home